Your advertisement here?

1 Day Free Premium membership for top 5 most referrers of th

Suggest something you would like changed on BUXP here!

Moderator: BUXP Staff

1 Day Free Premium membership for top 5 most referrers of th

Postby roz0533 » Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:25 pm

I am the top most referrers on BuxP.Org and and till yet i have referred 7037 new and active members to this site,saying that unfortunately i am very dissappointed with the service that this site and admin provides.
The site has clearly mentioned
"users who have referred the most new members using their referral link of the day, and of all time. Each day, the top 5 referrers will win 1 day free premium membership!"
(check it on the page where top 10 referrers of day are shown daily),
since i have been in top 5 referrers from last 4 months continuously so as per this offer I should be given each and every day a free premium membership.
i got only 18 times a free premium membership but every day when i check i see myself on top of all other Referrers,not by my end but as per the records which site shows.
i have raised this issue submitting a support ticket 3 times but never got a reply from staff.
it is a discouragement for the hard work and efforts to bring members to the website...
I would request to all staff members to check and review this case and also check your records...either check the facts or remove the offer which is mentioned on website,,,then I would stop referring in future and would put this effort to other ptc sites and not this,which is misleading its members...
Waiting for Reply.
Roz0533
roz0533
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Re: 1 Day Free Premium membership for top 5 most referrers o

Postby Max » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:25 am

We are looking into this.
Max
Administrator
Administrator

Re: 1 Day Free Premium membership for top 5 most referrers o

Postby dovick » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:11 pm

help.im new here how to become a premium membership?
dovick
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Return to Improvement Center