Your advertisement here?

Lower First Cashout (Boost Activity)

Suggest something you would like changed on BUXP here!

Moderator: BUXP Staff

Lower First Cashout (Boost Activity)

Postby AdamFreeman » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:10 am

So I have been an active member of this site for almost a week and I like the site, I think it has alot going for it and with it being here for 9 year its got my trust. This isn't a request for me as I am almost at the cashout point but I noticed I have quickly climbed the earnings rank list. Out of 629960 users less than 7000 have reached the first cashout point. And when they do so it's 30 days wait for them, an active community is a better one for everyone especially with referals so I'm wondering if there's anything that can be done to boost activity here and nothave so many dead accounts :)
AdamFreeman
Premium Member
Premium Member

Re: Lower First Cashout (Boost Activity)

Postby santa3 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:35 am

You can bring the horse to the pond, but cant make them drink. I have noticed that users here come once a day do their clicks blindly and dash off. I doubt you will see forum activity as such.
santa3
Support Staff
Support Staff

Re: Lower First Cashout (Boost Activity)

Postby AdamFreeman » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:08 am

santa3 wrote:You can bring the horse to the pond, but cant make them drink. I have noticed that users here come once a day do their clicks blindly and dash off. I doubt you will see forum activity as such.

The shoutbox is the best bet for discussions I have seen, but in terms of getting more users active in terms of clicking $7 for a standard member getting a few ads a day is huge. Lower the first cashout (with the 30 day period) then after that back to $7 for the rest of their time.
AdamFreeman
Premium Member
Premium Member

Return to Improvement Center