Your advertisement here?

The End

Read the latest announcements at BUXP

Moderator: BUXP Staff

The End

Postby Max » Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:11 pm

First things first.

After a long debate with my staff and colleagues, given the current situation BUXP is into, we have decided to call it a day, say goodbye to our baby and close the payment incentive side of BUXP in the near future. Why? Reasons enough, such as the declining GPT/PTC market, the negative perception, the hosting problems we have been facing,... but the main reason is called Paypal, which was used by 95% of our advertisers and since it is no longer available, without having decent alternatives on the market, our sales collapsed and BUXP became unsustainable. Compared to certain other GPT/PTC sites, BUXP was relying almost entirely on advertising sales.

We did research potential solutions, but honestly, the investment needed to put into BUXP without having guaranteed results is just too much of a risk. We had options to sell the site but did not feel good about it.

We are not going to abandon our loyal members and investors from the past, so please read the summary of things to keep in mind below...

*BUXP will remain online until the end of 2017
*Advertising purchases can still be made
*Cashouts are no longer possible
*Current cashout requests will be paid out
*Members who invested in BUXP and have not received their return on investment on this specific purchase can open a ticket mentioning their username and payment email address (paypal, payza or bitcoins). We will pay back the investment(s).

This way, we hope we will compensate everyone completely and no losses are made.

Once again, we are sorry we had to come at this stage and never expected this a couple of months ago, not even weeks ago, but the situation is not improving and this seems, from a business point of view, closing is the only solution.

If you have remaining balance which is not cashed out yet, you can exchange it into ads.

Of course, I am available for questions and feedback - best is to post on the forum topic regarding our closure or open a ticket.

Max
Max
Administrator
Administrator

Re: The End

Postby buxmike » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:29 pm

I can not convertible the amount in ads because I do not have any sites. How can I cash out my money? ... I feel robbed .....
buxmike
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Postby Dav7 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:47 pm

Somehow this was expected, but I don't understand what you mean by saying "close the payment incentive side of BUXP in the near future", do you plan to keep members active without paying them? Like traffic exchange?
Dav7
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Postby Max » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:39 pm

Eventually the site will close, but we are still discussing on how to make sure everyone will at least get back their investment and how to communicate properly twith members. We have no intentions to keep BUXP running, i shall clarify this further tomorrow.

PS: made it more clear now
Max
Administrator
Administrator

Postby cerbero » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:41 am

Really, no payments? I reached mininum cashout today. Please consider this.
cerbero
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Postby ayanarp » Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:22 am

We kindly request to pay balance money beore closing that will be ethical indeed.
ayanarp
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Postby nae8ean » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:00 am

Can't cashout its said 30/8/2017: Cashing out is disabled when will it available before buxp close :(
nae8ean
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Postby tiendasoficiale » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:32 am

BUXP should pay our members!! Only $1 left to cashout on my account :(
tiendasoficiale
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Postby danieleemilio5 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:56 am

Ok buxp is closing, bad new, but why are cashouts blocked??? In facts, offers were already paid from who did buy them (for ex. if you buy X ads you pai BEFORE not after) so there is no reason to stop paiments.
This is not really a way to end buxp story good, this is what SCAM sites do.
danieleemilio5
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Postby sanayonika » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:27 pm

can you tell me what happens to those members who have earned less than $ 7 ur cutoff mark & little or no time left to reach it.
sanayonika
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Postby gorobec1 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:57 pm

I can not convert the amount into advertising, because I do not have sites. How can I cash my money? So help me to get the money back!
gorobec1
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Postby missis111 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:06 pm

I lost so much time - Account Balance: $6.28
: ((
missis111
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Postby nae8ean » Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:12 am

i still can't cashout wondering if i should still click the daily ads if this will not allow me to cashout anymore :( all member must be warn before they disbale the cashout so we can cashout or they should paid all remaining balance before they disable the cashout :(
nae8ean
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Postby BUXP » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:04 am

As Max said, you can create a support ticket and your case will be reviewed and paid out. Just give them the time to do so.
Mention your username and current balance.
BUXP
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Postby siriina » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:12 pm

This is not fair to free members. I have been clicking daily but have no money to upgrade/advertise. Ticket sent.
siriina
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Next

Return to Announcements